Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Friday 18 September 2015

YOU CAN'T KILL BIAFRA

As I listened to BCA yesterday as my favorite station because of their sincerity of purpose,  I heard a news that almost devastated me. I only believed that news because it was coming from that station of the moment the BCA. I was meant to understand that some people where arrested and are facing charges for belonging to the federal government outlawed group BIAFRA. I was so infuriated because the average northerner does not have the slightest regard for any Igbo man, I want to assume that the federal government can arrest them, but it's an insult of the highest order to ask the Abia state judiciary to try them. It's a sign of total disregard. Going back to their arrest, the only crime I heard they committed was being members of Biafra who have been agitating peacefully. The same federal government is now asking Nigerians to pardon boko haram that has wasted the lives and properties of Nigerians. When was the freedom of association removed from our constitution? Or is it because it is the Igbos? MEND and some other pocket of ethnic assemblages are not very much different from Biafra. I don't want to believe that Nigeria's muscles are basically for the Igbos. While I express my anger on the attitude of the west and north I will not fail to express my disappointment on our so called igbo leaders who go on hiding whenever issues of this manner shows up. All the northerners are supporting the reconciliation and possible rehabilitation of boko haram that wasted Nigerians and their resources more than any other group. They are also asking that their land which they destroyed because of politics be reconstructed for them by the Nigerian government and our leaders are even supporting them. Since this incident, am yet to see or hear one igbo leader or group that condemned it but we were all here when the northerners asked Nigerian troops to stop killing boko haram members. We should bury our faces with shame for our inability to stand for our own. If you can't speak for us , you have no business representing us.
My little advice to our wonderful police force who are always agile when it has to do with the Igbos to please take those arrested to Abuja or anywhere up north so we can know who prosecuted them and not using indirect rule. One thing is certain, no matter how Nigerian government tries to frustrate Biafra, it can never die again, Biafra has come to stay weather you like it or not. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment