Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Happy birthday My president sir,

It is doubtless that Nigeria is one the hardest countries to govern in the whole world, therefore for your ability to steer this ship thus far, I congratulate your courage, boldness and wisdom to administer this great country. I pray that My God grants you good health, strength, more wisdom and understanding to take this nation to an enviable height. Sir we pray for God to make you the leader this nation is looking for, the best father your family can ask for and a company your friends will forever cherish. Sir, as you celebrate your birthday today, I on behalf of my wonderful family and friends wish you a glorious, successful and purposeful tenure of office , we pray Almighty God to guide and protect you. Your family, friends and the nation at large will never regret of your existence as you will be a source of joy and not agony to your people. Happy birthday my president sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment