Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Saturday 5 December 2015

Senate why?.....?..

We have a saying that when a bird learns to fly without perching, the hunter will learn to shoot with out aiming. Since the people we used the social media to send to the Senate have turned back to say we are now smelling like the spirit by trying to muscle it down, we will start dreaming or thinking aloud after which we will come to the social media to narrate our dreams or thoughts. Now I have been dreaming where thunder fired every one that supported that bill in the Senate and I have also been thinking that the calibre of persons in the present Senate is the worst Nigeria has ever had, I was also thinking that they are dullards and have nothing to do which must have necessitated their call for the regulations of the social media in Nigeria, anytime I dream or think these things, I have always rebuked it because it's not a good one for our occupants of the red chamber. Anyway since am not ready to go to jail for a whole 2 years and do not have any N2m to dash any judge, I will never say that our Senate is gradually loosing focus neither will I say that we will make sure that anyone that supports that bill will not get our support in subsequent elections. Also instead of me to say anything now that will make them declare me wanted dead or alive, I will rather think it or dream it since there is no law prohibiting anyone from thinking or dreaming and also sharing his thoughts or dreams in the social media. I wish to use this opportunity to inform all my friends on the social media that I have stopped talking on the social media I now think or dream to avoid officer see am, na him be that Tony Onyenweaku. Am just thinking that the way our Oga at the top Lie Mohammed is going in trying to clean up his social media mess during the last campaign will cause more harm than good as we are very good student and children as the prayer of every father is for his children to surpass him, sir we will honour you with more than double of what you did just to prove to you that we are good students, how I wish I will have the opportunity of saying these things on social media without being jailed or asked to pay them out of the little they gave me , anyway, let me make do with the thinking and dreaming for now so that Ndi oso chi egbu will not shine will it me.


No comments:

Post a Comment