Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Sunday 22 November 2015

A cousin sister like no other

I was just about entering the loveworld archives as part of our exhibition in our ongoing IPPC in Lagos when my cousin brother Chinaemerem Austin Poke Onyenweaku called me crying that our little cousin Amaka was dead, I could not believe it because I never had any premonition in respect to that. I switched of the phone immediately and later called back to hear him well, lo and behold he repeated the same thing, Susan our little cousin is dead, by the time I dropped the phone, I noticed that some pastors where already holding me asking why I shouted, I never even knew I shouted. They held hands with me and we prayed. After the prayer I decided to call some more persons to confirm, but coincidentally none picked my call, later a friend just sent me a very short black text which read "Susan Makas is dead". I can't remember the last time I cried the way I cried today, maybe that was when I also lost my little sister Chinenye Lois Onyenweaku a few years ago. Susan I have always known you as a limit breaker, vibrant, intelligent and loving cousin of mine whose enemies and critics dread and friends love , cherished and adored. I have been wondering why you should leave without a notice. As humans, we mourn deeply but  God has a reason for everything. Your destination is not in doubt as you have used your short years here on earth to achieve a lot. Be rest assured that your legacies will speak volume of you anytime, any day. Rest in peace my lovely cousin sister Susan Makas Onuoha.

No comments:

Post a Comment