Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Friday 28 August 2015

BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SAME WITH APGA'S TRIBUNAL ANALYSIS

I have been expecting my APGA friends to give me the tribunal updates today but all to no avail,  please why the silence in that camp that has been up and doing for a while now, even my very good friend Onyechimereze Emeruwa has been uncomfortably silent. Are they bereaved?  I just want to believe that all is well with them. On the second thought, I still think that De Buhari's danger plan has diverted their attention. In case they have forgotten, their uncontrollable loyalist are impatiently waiting for that their lopsided analysis which is not in any way different from Buhari's appointment. Let's I forget there was a particular ruling that was given today, on whose favor was it? Well for those unbiased friends of mine who are like Jonathan's appointments please you can go to my friends wall Nnaji Obed Asiegbu to read a comprehensive update of today's tribunal. Life is simply good with the realists and not the dreaming idealists. When a grasshopper is burning it will assume that it is producing oil.

I heard that these people are asking for an extension, onye ugwo onwa ya ezughiri o bu overtime ga ezuru ya? When I was at Uniport, I scored 69 in one of my courses which was a "B", and I needed just 1 mark to make an "A", I went to beg my Prof for that 1 mark, he stood up from his seat looked all over his office and even under his table, I didn't know what he was doing, after a little while, he came back to me and said "my friend as you can see, I have searched the whole place even under my table looking for that one mark you are asking for but I can't find it, if you see it, bring it and I will a put it for you" I left without any more word. My questions to my APGA friends asking for an extension is what have they done with the one given to them? Where do they want us to get that extension they are asking for?
If Abians mistakingly see Otti in the governorship seat of Abia state they will cry more than Nigerians are crying under Buhari's because APGA's analysis is like Buhari's appointments.



No comments:

Post a Comment