Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Thursday 27 August 2015

Happy birthday to God's general

I have always looked forward to this day of every year, a day I will be privileged to celebrate a man sent from God whose name is Pastor Chika. It's been prettily difficult for me to put down this write up because I was trying to put some word together that can convey my feelings, it just dawned on me that I may wait till eternity for you are an institution.
Sir you are  not just my pastor, but my mentor, coach and teacher, I've always wondered why you have always had so much confidence on me even when am in doubt. Thank you sir for answering the call of reconciling men unto God and restoring hope to the hopeless. Sir, as you celebrate your birthday today, no doubt the host of heavens are rejoicing with you because you are a blessing not just to me, my family, Christ embassy Umuahia or international but to humanity in general. Congratulations sir and May the blessings of God which is already evident in you life and family continue to dwell in you even in abundance in Jesus name Amen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GENERAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment