Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Sunday 23 August 2015

PRINCE DAVID, Bsc economics Abia state university Congratulations

Few years ago, just very recently we accompanied his father ie my eldest brother to Obowu in IMO State to marry his mother, before we could say jack,,a son was born. His growing up left no one in doubt that he was going to be the best among his peers. I couldn't have forgotten his days in nursery and primary school as its still very very fresh in my memory. I delight in watching him crack jokes with his dad, it's always a fun atmosphere. I have never seen his fathers cold him for he seems to know all that is expected of him at every point in time. He is the beloved of all owning to his high level of loyalty, he was always worried that I refused to see him as a big boy. I call him PP MY BOY, Prince David as he was named will never miss to tickle my fancy. This little boy of yesterday has just dropped his pen at ABSU, he is now a graduate of economics. PP, I pray that the same God that has guided, provided and maintained you all these years will continue to be with you all the days of your life in Jesus name Amen. To your parents, De Uche and the one in a million wife Tina who I call No1,You will always experience divine provision all the days of your life, what seems impossible in the eyes of others will be made easy for you as you people are products of grace.
PP MY BOY, once more I say a very big congratulations for making our family and your generation proud.
I wish to sound this warning that I don't want to see any girl by his side yet as he still remains my small boy, ogologo abughi na nwam etola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment