Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Expired Men

Nigeria is seriously retrogressing with the APC's choice of leaders, what can the likes of Audu Ogbeh and Lie Mohammed bring to developmental table in this 21st technological century? Why have we refused to be sincere to ourselves? We have been so blinded on party lines that we are now ready to swallow every garbage thrown at us as long as it's from our dear party.......Too bad. If I were the Senate president, I would have asked Audu Ogbeh the same questions my father asked him in 1982. Please can someone help me relate to the APC that times has changed, we no more use typewriter, we now use computers and there is a limit to what your secretary will do for you, some confidential works will require you to do it by yourself. My simple conclusion and assertion is that Audu Ogbeh is outdated and he should have long retired to give way to his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment