Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Ochendo's days as a senator numbered. ...APGA

Ochendo's days as a senator numbered,,,!,, APGA.
I have always told these guys that elections are not won on the social media or pages of newspapers,  this was the caption of one of the APGA supporters not quite long, I tried the much I could to let him know that their matter was dead on arrival but all to no avail. I even told one Igwe Samuel Obinna in his early write up today to remember to update his fans after the tribunal today, well I believe it's still too early to accuse him for not giving his wonderful update. As I also said in my write up yesterday, I don't see much to celebrate because celebration mostly come because of surprises, there has been no surprises,  that someone who knows nothing about our political terrain to be beaten by our political giant is no news, could you imagine Chelsea rejoicing for beating Ochendo babes? if not that Nigerians were mad about change which they have started regretting, who would have known Nweke? One thing I have always loved about these Apga guys is their faith and doggedness, they never ever say die, they told me yesterday that the yesterday's winnings were to compensate the PDP as they have taken the rest. O di Egwu ooooo. Anyway sha, Ochendo my man, the grand defender of his people, a man so loved and cherished by his people congratulations sir for being sincere to your words. As we await the result of the governorship, I implore everyone to go about his/her normal business as there is nothing to worry about. To God be the glory, Church agbasala

No comments:

Post a Comment