Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Monday 26 October 2015

Ikuku Oma Abia, congratulations

While I was having my quiet time thinking of how to advance my political carrier, some people rushed to me telling me the tribunal rulings for today. I was almost angry with them but on the second thought I welcomed them. The issue in the case against Ikuku is not on the matter but on the person, who is Sydney? He is one leftist who has never won any position and may never win any position unless he changes his political ideology. We celebrate surprises and not normal things. How can the fact that the youth ambassador of Abia state, the beloved of his people and the chosen of God defeated just one insignificant  Sydney make a news? Anyway just because we need to let the world know that we have exerted our authority on these boys that's why we are talking about it. Hon Engr Chinedum Orji (Ikuku oma Abia) congratulations on the consolidation of your mandate. Please I wish to use this opportunity to ask all these detractors to allow our seasoned law makers and administrators to guide and lead the state to designed destination. God bless the PDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment