Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Thursday 8 October 2015

O seti go.

If most of these ministerial nominees had known that declaration of assets is one of the criteria for their screening, am sure they would have opted out quietly with their stolen funds. Now Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi and many others will be telling us how they became multi billionaires in just 8 years or risk being guests to the prisons Nnayi Buhari is constructing. hahahahaha hohohoho huhuhuhuhu. Abeg someone should help me tell the Senate that my own petition is on the mono rail built by Amaechi with rivers people billions of Naira and the subversion of Abia state's ministerial quota to Ebonyi state. By the special grace of God, heavy breeze will be blowing by next week and for sure Fowl NYASH must definitely show. As if the assets declaration is not enough, they have also been told to get the approval of at least two serving senators from their state!,,,, hey, hey, hey, these senators are really showing some signs of bad belle here ooòo. With this high level of animosity between party members, you are telling them to unite for the sake of being a minister. Wetin go happen for rivers where the senators have already written a petition against Amaechi? Thank you Mr Senate president for giving all Nigerians a sense on belonging in this issue. Am waiting to know my state nominee because I have already written the headline of my petition waiting for the name to continue because these people have dealt with us, maybe the devil will guide them to name the likes of Nkechi Nworgu so that I will meet my professor in English to crest a petition for me, (Nwa mbu agaghi ije, obu nke abuo ga agba oso) if the first child don't walk, how can the second run? Igbo adage.  My "I pass my neighbour gen is ready and it's filled with fuel and my GOTv recharged so as to be fully updated. I shall not be found wanting as this seems to be the first time ministerial nominees are going to be screened in Nigeria. My people, School dismiss........

No comments:

Post a Comment