Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Tuesday 13 October 2015

WARNING

Please onye mara Ndi apga or apuga biko ga chierem ha warning, if I here any vio not to talk of violence, they are in trouble. I have been hearing from many quarters that they are planning a demonstration in Abia state. It only takes a man who trusts him/herself to trust another. You did not believe the INEC officials, you did not believe the security agencies, you did not believe the electorates, you are not believing the judges, is it not possible that even if God comes down to convince you that you were rejected by Abians that you would still doubt Him? Please I implore you guys to be good looser and join hands to move this state forward, there are a handful of you guys that are really good, you can transform those talents of yours which has been wasting into productive ventures by (colaboring) with your Ogas at the PDP. Let me sound this note of warning, I don't want to know my relationship with you, I you indulge in any form of violence, I will expose you and make sure you are adequately punished. ..YOU ARE WARNED. For my people, there is a very big gbedu ongoing presently at SEASON ONE AHIAEKE, all are invited, rejoice with them that rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment