Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Sunday 11 October 2015

RAPTURE

Sincerely I am now fully convinced that rapture will soon take place. Last week in my dream, God gave me a bell and asked me to go and ring it, this week, my wife dreamt where rapture took place, almost every serious preacher now is preaching about rapture, every prophesy about rapture is being fulfilled. What does the Malachy prophesy, blood moon, removal of the ten commandments from oklahoma or the death of the sun mean to you? (Google these things) Brothers, sisters and friends please don't let anything make you miss rapture, accept Jesus today, Don't let anyone deceive you into believing that there is more time, sincerely the trumpet may sound any moment from now, let's preach this gospel like never before. I pray that none of my family members, relatives and friends will miss heaven in Jesus name Amen. http://tonairo.blogspot.com/2015/10/rapture.html


No comments:

Post a Comment