Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Monday 26 October 2015

Happy birthday sir

When I woke up this morning, one of the first things that greeted me was the birthday notification of a man I so love, respect and cherish. Over the years, I hav encountered politicians and administrators, but am yet to meet a man like Hon Emeka Enyiazu. Many have severally told me how scary his outlook can be but the truth is that his real person is the direct opposite of what you see. He has taught me what political diligence means, he has proved many wrong that Christians can't occupy political positions and still uphold their faith, he has taught me that loyalty pays, in fact he has taught me how to be a Christian politician.My Hon, mentor and friend sir, as you celebrate your birthday today, I pray that the almighty God will continue to enlarge your coast, every challenge will be an opportunity for you to advance to the next level of your life and your life will continue to be a blessing to your world and a shining example to our youths and the world in general. Happy birthday Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment