Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Sunday 18 October 2015

Happy birthday Sir

My bible tells me that when the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice. Little would anyone wonder why Abians are full of praises to God for the gift of Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu as the governor of Abia state. God has already destined OVI for greatness as He has vowed to bless him beyond his imagination. It's not of him that runneth nor of him that willeth but of God that showeth mercy, Romans 9 vs 15 caps it up by saying, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and have compassion on whom I will have compassion,
As we rejoice with your on this your special day, I on behalf of my wonderful family and the entire people of Abia state wish to congratulate our ebullient, pragmatic and dynamic governor, Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu the governor of Abia state on this his birthday, sir we are privileged to celebrate with you and so we pray the almighty God to guide, protect and endue you with wisdom to lead Abia peacefully and productively all the days of your administration in Jesus name Amen. Happy birthday Sir and God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment