Let the pros trade for you,.,.,Click to join now


InstaForex

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Thank God

That the Umuahia south election was annulled and a rerun scheduled is an indication that our judiciary is up to their duties. It had always beat my imagination how on earth the unknown candidate of APGA without any positive track record could beat such a vibrant, sensitive, rational, tested and proven candidate of the PDP. If there was any campaign I was part of, it was that of hon Jerry Uzosike, I almost featured in all his campaigns, I could hear the pulse of his people concerning him, it was written on their faces. In some cases, I had always disguised myself in other to know what the people felt about him, but they always proclaimed OME NA DOLLAR as one person they ever wanted as their representative. To say the least, I was baffled and flabbergasted when I heard a very strange name as the winner of that election, my question was, how come? What happened?.... I could not speak much but I sincerely had faith on the judiciary, to the glory of God today my faith has become fruitful as the election has been annulled and a rerun fixed. As I congratulate my very good friend Hon Jerry Uzosike on his tribunal success , I implore him to set his machinary in motion to teach this JJC what being obligated to his people means. While he was in his comfort zone, the likes of Hon Jerry Uzosike was busy impacting his people in diverse ways, putting smiles in the faces of his youths, celebrating with the mothers and fathers in the villages, restructuring and refacing Umuahia south.
With high sense of honour, I call on the good people of Umuahia south to troop out in their numbers to send a worthy representative to the Abia state house of assembly as the state need serious minded people to legislate for her and not some opportunists who are masquerading themselves as agents of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment